January 29, 2012

Mia Cucina

I love my kitchen and am so grateful to have it! Here are a few pics of how I decorated it...

Here are my favorite pictures of my Europe trip that I took back in high school.


Here are two little plates that Bryan and I received as wedding gifts. They were given by my dads friend who lives in Paris. I can't remember the meaning behind them but they were hand painted and they are collectors items. I think they are adorable and go along with my European pics:)


I have other parts of the kitchen that I need to finish decorating before I show them off:) I haven't had the desire to decorate in a long time so my house has been neglected a bit! I finally have gotten my groove back a bit and am ready to craft away. Stay tuned for more!:)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment