January 22, 2012

Happy 20 years Anew!

Most of you have probably never heard of the skincare line called ANEW...am I right? Well it is an Avon skincare line and it is incredible! It all started 20 years ago and still continues to create new and improved products. I am in love with everything ANEW has to offer.

Not only does it actually work, but it is so much more affordable than other skincare products out there such as Estee Lauder, Clinique, Olay and more. So if you use these other brands, STOP NOW! You will find that ANEW works just as well if not BETTER than the brand you are currently using. There are awesome deals going on with the 20 year birthday. Go to my online website to check them out!

Oh did I mention that they just released a new product...

ANEW Clinical Resurfacing 
I have tried it out the past 3 nights and I am in shock at how beautiful my skin looks and feels.
On sale for $20...and you only use one drop a night?? Yeah it will last a while:)

I am building my Avon business by building a team of Representatives. If you are interested give me a call at 8016029426 or email me at madison.cook37@gmail.com. It is $10 to start, no inventory (seriously you don't have to buy anything you don't want to), you choose your own hours, work from home, you are your own boss, free online website and free training on how to be the best Representative you can be!




Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment