October 21, 2011

We are Moving!!

Just found out today that we  will be closing next week!! Woohoo. I am so excited/overwhelmed/nervous/elated all at the same time. I officially started packing today and have packed up ALL of my sewing supplies except my sewing machine. Since I will be so busy packing and figuring last minute things out (along with planning Amaree's 2nd birthday party which just so happens to be the day after we move:) I decided that I will pack up my crafting supplies now. So for the rest of October I won't be sewing!

It's funny to me how next week was the same week that Jen and Phil (sister and brother in law) closed on their home 2 years ago. Also the same week that I gave birth to my gorgeous baby girl:) It is a very lucky week for us!

So I know I was super excited about painting the kitchen cabinets but it looks like that isn't going to happen. Too much stuff interfering. I will be painting Amaree's room and the 2 bathrooms though:)
I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog on the Cotton and Curls refashion nation and I love it!
    Hope your having a good day =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad to hear that you like my blog:) seriously made my day:)

    ReplyDelete