October 07, 2011

Patience

Patience typically comes easy to me except when it has to do with house hunting:) So we were supposed to be closing in a week but it's looking like it will either be another 2 weeks or not at all. Boo. I'm mostly bummed that everything was smooth sailing at the beginning, and of course, at the end it decides to give us problems. I just have to keep reminding myself that if it doesn't happen, it's just not meant to be and that's that. Easier said than done:) I just keep praying that if it is the right place, then things will hopefully fall into place for us. Anyway, that's my news on our home. I will keep you updated on the process!

Now back to crafting:) So yesterday was the first time in about 2 weeks that I used my sewing machine! Can you believe it??? Cause I couldn't. I started sewing a cute ruffled scarf and ran out of elastic thread for my bobbin (to make it stretch and ruffle at the same time) so I had to cut my sewing time short. I swear I had a big spool of that stuff and it has just magically disappeared! Probably hiding under my horrendous sewing supplies/craft supplies/candy stash (behind the sewing machine is where we hide the candy from Amaree. Shhh don't tell her!).
I have been needing to make more scarves and fall like clothing for me and my daughter but have lacked the motivation to do so. I have been so consumed with finding decor items for my new place to live, and now that we might not get it I am switching my focus to something else that makes me happy (other than my family of course). Once I get some motivation and take pictures, I will be posting a few tutorials on here for you guys.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment