October 18, 2011

Avon Calling!

Today's post is to promote my awesome job:) I sell Avon and I am proud of it. I LOVE their products and I just want everyone to as well. I especially love their skin care products. All of them make your skin feel as soft as a baby's bottom. It's incredible. I personally use their Anew facial cleanser, day cream and the Anew Genics cream. The Genics is probably my favorite because you can use it for pretty much anything skin related.

Anyway, if ya'll want to order go to youravon.com/madisoncook to check out all of their great stuff. If you order through me (as in via email or phone) I offer layaway for all of your Christmas/Holiday needs. If your order is over $30 (again has to be submitted via phone or email) I will give you 15% off. Just mention that you saw my promo on my blog:) Email: madison.cook37@gmail.com


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment