December 03, 2013

New and Improved...again?


Hello!
In the last year lots have changed: I went to school to become a Nail Technician, graduated and now have an awesome job that I start on Friday!  Also my little miss has become obsessed with everything on this planet (as well as outside it). She particularly is focused on all things dinosaur and space related. This is why I created the new page on the blog called "Planet Earth"  where I will share facts, pictures, etc about her obsessions.
The second page I created is for me to share my recipes that I currently use, and ones that I would like to try or have recently tried. I love baking (cooking is starting to grow on me) and love sharing recipes!
Bare with me as I get back into my blogging gear again and stay tuned for some excellent posts.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment