November 24, 2011

Turkey Day

I have so much to be thankful for on this wonderful holiday. I have the most incredible husband who loves me, cares for me, provides for me and is with me every step of the way. I feel so blessed to have him as my best friend and most importantly my partner in life. I am grateful for our beautiful little girl. She has brought me more joy than I ever could have imagined! I am so lucky to be her mother and very grateful to my Heavenly Father for blessing us with such a perfect child.
I am grateful for my family (immediate, extended, in-laws, everyone!). You have all helped us out in so many ways that I don't know how I will ever repay you!
And most importantly I am grateful for a father in heaven who has given me all of this and continues to bless me with so many things daily. Without my relationship with Him and His son, I would be lost.
I love my life and everything in it. I hope all of you have an amazing Thanksgiving and eat lots of food.:)
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Madison, we really enjoyed looking through your new home via your blog pics. Very tastefully done! Love your framed 'calendar' idea; we might incorporate it here. I did have to smile... black was a common, loved 'color' in my early years, still is. Our first little Christmas tree when we moved to California, your dad was still a wee little embryo... I flocked the tree all white with 'snow' and put small black round ornaments on it, with one red one at the tippy top. Love you, Grampa

    ReplyDelete