November 06, 2011

Amaree is 2!!

Amaree turned 2 last Sunday and her Minnie Mouse party was a success! Yes I copied ideas that I found on Pinterest and yes I'm not afraid to admit it. Here are the pictures:
Amaree had literally just woken up, with a cold, just like she did last year on her birthday.
It's the curse of the birthday cold. Which means both years she didn't even eat her own cake.

Tunnel that my parents gave her. It hooks up to a mini tent too.

Made the banner out of red and white polka dot fabric.

The room was a bit warmer than we planned so the ears kept falling. Oh well:)



My little Minnie Mouse! This skirt was mine that my mother made me
when I was 4 so I took it in and made it high waisted. The ears
were made out of a felt like fabric and hot glue.

Minnie Mouse pinata that my mother in law bought at a Mexican food store.
Funniest looking minnie I have ever seen, but who cares? It was going to be ripped
apart anyway:)



Poor Minnie. After all the candy was picked up, my brothers' dog
was let out of his kennel and was told to rip it apart...this dog
is the most gentle puppy ever and it took about 10 minutes for him to
get the nerve to bite it. Then he realized how much fun it was and ripped it
to shreds!



Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment