September 03, 2011

Pardon the Smudge

 Yes I have a bunch of things I would like to post (DIY tutorials in particular). As I was looking through my photos, editing them, I noticed that in everyone of them there is a smudge on the right side of the pic...oh yeah! I forgot that while I was putting away my hot glue gun and scissors (Amaree woke up from her nap earlier than I thought so I didn't have time to put them away before she walked out of her room) Amaree had grabbed my camera and tried to pry open the lens herself. Makes sense why there is a smudge now:) Anyway, I don't want to take the pics again so instead you will just have to pardon the smudge and learn to deal with it.
Alright moving on...this first post I have been waiting to show for a while but I didn't want to show off my "after the temple" outfit prior to our big day. So here is my skirt. I don't have pictures of my whole outfit yet but as soon as I do, I will put em up:)
The front...

The back. I liked how it bustled up like this. It wasn't a hard skirt to make at all...just very time consuming with all the ruffles. I took it in a few inches before Friday so my butt didn't look so booty-licious.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment