July 19, 2011

First post ever!

Day 1 of my blogging adventures! I am so excited to officially have my own blog. I have tried a few blog sites but so far this has suited me best. I am still figuring everything out so please be patient with me:) I will soon be posting pictures and possibly tutorials of things I have crafted/created that I want to share with everyone. I have been trying a lot of new things as of late (craft wise) and have been enjoying every minute of it! I love creating art; whether its with a sewing machine, paint brush, wooden spoon or glue gun. So with all of this in mind, get ready for some fun, exciting new posts!

2 comments:

  1. What a Great backdrop and fun font! We look fwd to many blogs, Cookie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks grandpa! My first comment and follower!

    ReplyDelete